We recommend you install rooted stock ROMs instead (so you don’t have to re-root) but if you want to take OTA, you can re-install stock recovery.
AT&T and Verizon Note 3 with locked bootloaders
- For AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A root method, see How to Root AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A!
- For Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 root method, see How to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 3!
- For installing custom ROM on AT&T SM-N900A or Verizon SM-N900V Galaxy Note 3, see How to Install Custom ROM using SafeStrap on Galaxy Note 3!
- You can now unlock bootloader on Verizon SM-N900V! – Link
Free Wifi Tether for Note 3
- How to Wifi Tether FREE on Sprint Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P! – This shows you how to bypass Sprint error message and enable Wifi Tether FREE!
- How to Wifi Tether FREE on AT&T/Verizon Galaxy Note 3! – This shows you how to wifi tether free on AT&T or Verizon Galaxy Note 3.
More cool Note 3 Related Tutorials
- How to Enable All Apps for Pen Window on Galaxy Note 3! – By default, only handful apps are enabled for the Pen Window feature on the Note 3, here’s how to enable for all of your favorite apps.
- SIM Locked? Here’s how to Unlock SIM on Galaxy Note 3!
- Region Locked? No worries, check out How to Disable Region Lock on Galaxy Note 3.
- Want to use your Verizon Note 3 as world phone? See How to Use GSM SIM on Verizon Note 3!
- If you ever need to replace screen or parts on your Note 3, here’s a tutorial showing you How to disassemble/assemble Galaxy Note 3.