Lastly but not least, the ROM features root enabled out of the box along with Kernel Auditor that allows you to overclock your phone easily to 3Ghz. (But I actually recommend not overclocking as the ROM is fast as it is.)
Hey, there’s more features and pretty much everything works out of the box so what are you waiting for? Flash it and do enjoy Marshmallow today!
Download Resurrection Remix ROM w/ Android 6.0.1 for Galaxy Note 3 (for T-Mobile SM-N900T, international SM-N9005, canadian SM-N900W8, Korean SM-N900K, Korean SM-N900S)
Download Android 6.0 Gapps (DO NOT USE older Gapp as you will FC!!!)
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
- Xposed for Marshmallow – Need cool Xposed modules to make your custom ROM complete? Check out our step-by-step tutorial!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop!
- Want Xposed for Lollipop? See How to Install Xposed for Android Lollipop!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.