For those of you looking for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and root for your Galaxy Note 3, we finally have a beta version of CM13!
Now, this is still WIP (Work in Progress) as almost everything is working except phone calls, the ROM does NOT recognize SIM cards. But if you want to try all of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow features, you can easily make a backup ROM of your current ROM, try out the ROM, then revert back to your working ROM.
This CM13 beta version actually runs very smooth, fast and you will be able to experience latest Android 6.0 features like new DOZE feature that will extend the battery when you are not using your phone, advanced permissions control for apps, dedicated memory settings, and much more.
Overall, I would say stable versions are not too far away and if you want to try out Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Note 3, just flash away and do let me know what you think!
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Beta for Galaxy Note 3 (for SM-N9005, T-Mobile SM-N900T, Canadian SM-N900W8)
Download Android 6.0 Gapps (DO NOT USE older Gapp as you will FC!!!)
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
Credits – XDA <— Please donate to the developer of this ROM or hit Thanks button on XDA if you like it, thx!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop!
- Want Xposed for Lollipop? See How to Install Xposed for Android Lollipop!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I have no Play Store!
A: Make sure you install Gapps zip file in TWRP or CWM Recovery!!! Download link in this post above.