For those of you who want to get ahead with Android operating system on your Galaxy Note 3, you need to check out the latest Resurrection Remix ROM with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Based on latest Android 6.0.1, Resurrection Remix ROM brings you the best of CM13 and customization. In fact, this is the BEST Android Marshmallow custom ROM I have tried so far.
Out of the box, you will get all of the latest Android Marshmallow features along with CM13 features like AudioFX, CM themes (compatible with all CM13 themes), and more.
If you have been following Resurrection Remix ROM with previous Lollipop versions, you will know the high number of customization you get with it. Inside Settings->Configurations, you will be able to fully customize your status bar, buttons, recents, notification drawer, lockscreen, and more. For navigation, you will be able to add stuff like App Circle Bar, Gestures, and PIE controls.
For your quick toggles/tiles, Resurrection Remix features two columns of tiles that you can edit easily using the “Edit Tiles” button. Of course, don’t forget that with Android 6.0 you can turn your microSD card into internal storage, which works flawless on this ROM. I was able to turn my 32GB Note 3 into 96GB Note 3 easily by adding a 64GB microSD card.
Lastly but not least, the ROM features root enabled out of the box along with Kernel Auditor that allows you to overclock your phone easily to 3Ghz. (But I actually recommend not overclocking as the ROM is fast as it is.)
Hey, there’s more features and pretty much everything works out of the box so what are you waiting for? Flash it and do enjoy Marshmallow today!
Download Resurrection Remix ROM w/ Android 6.0.1 for Galaxy Note 3 (for T-Mobile SM-N900T, international SM-N9005, canadian SM-N900W8, Korean SM-N900K, Korean SM-N900S)
Download Android 6.0 Gapps (DO NOT USE older Gapp as you will FC!!!)
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
- Xposed for Marshmallow – Need cool Xposed modules to make your custom ROM complete? Check out our step-by-step tutorial!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop!
- Want Xposed for Lollipop? See How to Install Xposed for Android Lollipop!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I have no Play Store!
A: Make sure you install Gapps zip file in TWRP or CWM Recovery!!! Download link in this post above.