For those of you looking to turn your Sprint Galaxy Note 3 into a Galaxy S5, look nowhere but at the ported MOAR S5 ROM. This is S5 ROM ported to the Sprint Note 3, which will essentially give you every feature on the S5 (except camera) on your Sprint Note 3.
For MOAR ROM on S5, see here.
Inside MOAR S5 ROM you will find goodies like a Download Booster, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Wifi Calling, unlocked Hotspot, Festival effects, and 15 different TouchWiz themes. Also MOAR ROM comes with its own MOAR ROM Mod Control in Settings that allows you to fully tweak your UI to your liking.
Wait, there’s more cool goodies like quad multi-window and multi-instance browser. This means you can open 4 of your favorite apps at the same time and also you can open 4 browsers (stock browser) at the same time. And did we forget to mention you can easily overclock up to 2.726Ghz (which is faster than S5 and Note 4).
The only thing I noticed not working is the native Hotspot, which could be a deal breaker for some of you who use it daily but otherwise this ROM is really awesome. So, definitely give it a test drive this week(end) and do let me know what you think!
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install ROM Fix, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
First time installing a custom ROM? See How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy Note 3!
Credits – XDA <— Please donate to the developer of this ROM or hit Thanks button on XDA if you like it, thx!
- Want latest Android L Preview Keyboard? See How to Install Android L Preview Keyboard on rooted Android!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android 4.4.2/4.4.3 KitKat!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- Want to listen to YouTube music with screen off? Check out How to Playback YouTube videos with Screen-Off!
- Need multi-window? Check out How to Add Multi-Window to Any Rooted Android!
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: The ROM is not booting!
A: Try formatting /system and re-install ROM, sometimes the system partition gets corrupt and you may have to try 2 or 3 times before the ROM boots.