Still waiting for official Lollipop on your Sprint Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P? Well, you may have to wait couple more months but if you don’t like waiting, you can go ahead and grab Sacs Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM!
Based on SM-N9005 international Note 3 Lollipop, Sacs Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM is a ported ROM with everything working out of the box! Yes, you get all of the new Lollipop features right on your Sprint Note 3 without having to wait for Sprint to update.
Best part? This ROM has no Sprint bloatware to slow you down and it’s fast. You will also be able to finally enjoy Note 4 features like floating multi-windows (that you can make any apps into floating window), floating messages, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Download Booster, and much much more.
So, definitely give this guy a try this week(end) and do let me know what you think!
Not rooted yet? Make sure you have rooted your Galaxy Note 3 first!
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install ROM Fix, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
Also, you may need to update the bootloader if you end up in a bootloop, download the NK4 bootloader and flash with ODIN!
First time installing a custom ROM? See How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy Note 3!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- Want to listen to YouTube music with screen off? Check out How to Playback YouTube videos with Screen-Off!
- Need multi-window? Check out How to Add Multi-Window to Any Rooted Android!
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: The ROM is not booting!
A: Try formatting /system and re-install ROM, sometimes the system partition gets corrupt and you may have to try 2 or 3 times before the ROM boots.